Moscow sightseeing tours
excursions!

 
   
 
 
Call us: +7 (965) 3813957 E-mail: mosguides@mail.ru
 
 
 

News

 

 Lutheran Church of Holy Trinity  

 
 

Evangelical Lutheran Church of Holy Trinity is the chapel of Church of Ingria at Vvedenskoe cemetery, owned by the same name parish.
The original building, which now serves as the church, was the only cemetery chapel. It was built in 1912 by architect V.A. Rudanovsky and was intended for confessions that were part of the committee on the improvement of the cemetery: Evangelical Lutheran, Catholic, Reformed and Anglican churches. In the 1920-30s the chapel was closed. After the war the building was completely redesigned to the administration office of the cemetery.
In the early 1990s there was created a parish of Church of Ingria in Moscow which in 1995 began to hold regular services in one of the rooms of the chapel. In 1997 a decision was made to restore the building. The consecration of Church of Holy Trinity was held in 1999. Currently the building is substantially remodeled inside – the ground floor is extended so that there is a dining room, a pastor’s study and diaconal service. In the main hall High-church altar was erected. Above the entrance to the building from the inside, choruses are built. Services are held every Sunday at 12:00 and at public holidays.


 
     
 

 Photo 

 
 
 
     
 
 
 
 

© 2010. All right reserved.
Made by www.yasite.ru