Moscow Choral Synagogue is a Synagogue in Moscow on Ivanovo hill slide. The synagogue was built in 1891. It was opened on the 1st of June 1906. It is the oldest synagogue in Moscow. There are four prayer halls. There are also the Chief Rabbinate and a working religious school. The synagogue is administered by the Board of Trustees of Moscow Jewish community.
In 1886 the chairman of the Jewish community Lazar Polyakov bought in Spasoglinischevsky Lane a piece of land. On this land a building of the choral synagogue was erected. The building was designed by architects S.S. Eybushitts and S.K.Rodionov and was conducted from 1887 to 1891. Later architect Roman Klein rebuilt it.
In 2001 the reconstruction of the synagogue started. It ended in 2006 for the 100th anniversary of the Synagogue.