Museum of antique automobiles and motorcycles is the first museum of automobiles in Russia. This is the first public museum in Russia since 1917. It was founded in 1987 and opened for excursions in 1991.
The founder of the museum is completist Dmitriy Aleksandrovich Lomakov ( the president of the Russian club of amateurs of ancient automobiles and motorcycles “RETROMOTOR”, a specialist in ancient automobiles and co-chair of Russian association of public museums), he began to develop the museum in 1987 and goes on to develop it today. His father A.A.Lomakov (1928-2005) was the one who started the dynasty of completists and automobile renovators (in 1959 he himself renovated Rolls Royce of 1916 who was used by Vladimir Lenin)
Everyday – 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.