Grachevsky Park is a part of Hovrino (Grachevka) manor that has been situated here from the beginning of the 15th century. The modern name of the park comes from the surname of the merchants Grachevs who were the last owners of the manor (1895-1917). Nowadays on the territory of Hovrino manor we can see Grachevsky park and Hospital for Remedial Treatment in Moscow Region. The manor itself was founded in the 1840-1850ss.
The Golovinys' manor that was famous from the first half of the 18th century was bought and renamed by merchant Mitrofan Semenovich Grachev at the end of the 19th century. He completely changed the estate in just 2-3 years: the park was cleaned and equipped with modern utilities, household buildings were renewed.
After 1917 a sanatorium was opened in the manor and by the year 1940 a hospital was built next to the main building. During World War II there was a hospital and now the main house of the manor is occupied by Hospital for Remedial Treatment.