Altufievo Palace with the Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is a group of architectural memorials of the 18th-19th century that is situated in the park. The park has the square of 10,3 hectares and is situated on the bank of Altufievo pond.
There are the following buildings on the park territory:
the main house with a number of instances of the first construction of the 1760s - vaults and fragments of the walls on the first floor;
the Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross that was built in 1760-1763. In 1993-1995 a new refectory was built instead of a smaller one (1986). The same year a new bell tower was also built;
Brewery is the only household building of the end of the 18th century that remained. It was built in the style of classicism but was changed a lot at the turn of the 19th and 20th century and during the Soviet times;
An outbuilding with vaults of the 18th-19th centuries;
Altufievo park with a pond. The pond river flows to the Yauza river.